Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bella says...I'm 7 months old!

Hi, everybody! My mom wanted me to tell everyone sorry for the lack of photos, but she says the computer is giving her a hard time & won't let her upload them. (Whatever that means.) She says she'll have lots of new pictures of me up soon, though, to make up for lost time.

In the meantime...I turned 7 months old yesterday! We had a fun day of walks and playing, and I had some visitors last night, too. Right now I'm telling mom what I want to say because I'm lying here sunning myself on the bedroom floor (well, that and I can't type).

So as of yesterday when I had my weigh-in and measure, I'm 31" tall and 91 pounds!

It's time for another nap...my eyelids are getting really heavy...see you all later!
Licks and kisses,
Bella

1 comment:

The Zoo Crew said...

Can't wait to see pics! You're getting to be such a big girl :)

Peace + Paws,

Kai