Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Week in Pictures

Okay, maybe it's been more than a week. But here are some more photos of Bella.
You may recall Bella's floppy ears - her vet urged us to tape them for health reasons (he said her floppiness could cause cartilage problems as she got older, plus she was having ear infections that may have been related to the flop), so we did. After a week of the lovely chin-strap look, here's what we have - ta-da! Natural-floppy-eared Bella once again. She was SO happy when we took it off that she ran around the house shaking her head and watching her own ears flop for a good ten minutes straight. It was great.

Please, please ignore the person holding Bella. I look terrible. I mean, that's not me, the person holding Bella looks terrible...

She looooves her crate. And making her ears flop. And Mr. Monkey.

Weekly Weigh-In! Drumroll, please....48 pounds! For real! Large Marge, she is.


Oh, and here's B., our very own Dog Whisperer. We're also trying not to flunk the "sit" portion of Puppy Obedience (which, by the way, is going awesomely well).

Goodbye for now, and happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time cheating on Wordpress and looking at another blogger's blog! :-) I was looking to see what could have sparked someone's interest in my pictures through various Google searches and kept happening upon pictures of your girl Bella, who looks EXACTLY like our girl, Calliope! So, I eventually had to click and I started reading and...it sounds like our lives so much. You don't have to, but I think it would be pretty cool if you stopped by my blog and checked out my pictures of Callie. It's canny how identical our family members are! http://enchantingexplorations.wordpress.com/ Hope to see you there.