Friday, February 8, 2008

Bella's Half Birthday

Bella is 6 months old today! She's 29 1/2" tall at the withers and 83 pounds. She just passed her second obedience class and is the youngest one to be "promoted" to Basic Obedience II. We're so proud of her!

Bella spent her birthday at one of her favorite places - Doggie Daycare! She played with her friends all day long, and came home to a nice warm bath, yummy dinner, and even a little birthday mischief. But Bella wants to tell you about it herself...

Hi everybody! Whew - what a day I had! I'm so ready for a nice hot bath. I waited patiently while I heard the water running in Mom and Dad's big tub.

Ready to get in! Thanks for the lift, dad.


Aaahhh...that's nice. What girl doesn't love a warm bubble bath?


Water time!

I heard Mom and Dad say they're glad they have a big tub (so am I!).




All done! Time to dry off!





Mom and Dad went across the street for a minute, and when they came back they found...

Hey! Wait - I wasn't expecting you back so soon! What? Get down? Sorry, can't hear you.....too..tired......must..lie..down...


Snoooore....snnnooooorrre...(Are they gone now? See you all later!)

5 comments:

The Zoo Crew said...

Happy Half Birthday, Bella!

Peace + Paws,

Kai

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Happy Birthday...So loved the pics...Chels is 3months & just thinking I should tackle 1st bath...she is smelling decidedly doggy...so I did enjoy seeing Bellas pic..Wow there is a big difference between 3 & 6 months...

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Bella!
I love these pictures, especially the bath ones. Wish my dane liked water as much as she does. He'll wade in the lake, but only on HIS terms. Typical dane. LOL.

Helena said...

Happy half birthday ... you are stunning Bella. Yes you are!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bella! Looks like you had a great half birthday! It was mine too on Friday but Mum was out most of the day and we didn't really do much - but she did take some photos which we will post on my blog (when she gets around to it, she's so slack). You are a much bigger puppy than me now - I was only 78 pounds and 28 inches on my birthday. Glad you liked your bath - I love baths! And swimming! Swimming is my favourite - but I guess it's too cold over there to do that right now? Love, LUNA xxxooo