Monday, September 15, 2008

Vacation! Day 1

I'm sorry for the long absence, but it was for a good reason - I was on vacation! Yup, I went on my first ever real vacation to the beach with mom and dad and some of their friends (both the 2-legged and 4-legged varieties). We went to a place called the Outer Banks in North Carolina, and I sure did like it.

Ready to go!
Are we there yet?


We had to drive through something called a Tropical Storm to get there. It was pretty windy and rainy, but it didn't bother me too much. When we got there, here's what our beach looked like:


But then the sun came out!


Mom and I took a walk on the beach. I really liked the sand and the smell of the ocean. I can't believe we get to play here for a whole week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. Your north carolina looks very much like our eastern australia, complete with horses.

Bella looked like she loved the beach, just like a Chelsea. One huge sandbox.

Did she go far in the water? Chels isnt a fan, knee deep does her.

The Zoo Crew said...

I love the shadow picture!!! Looks like you guys had fun!