Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bed Hog

In the beginning, we had a rule - no dogs in bed - especially a Great Dane. But as you can see, that didn't last too long. We caved and started letting Bella in bed on the weekends.

We created a monster.


I'm getting sleepy here...mind turning off the light?


And the flash on your camera? I'm waaaiiitiiing....


Mom came home from the gym one Saturday morning and found me sleeping like this - all tangled up. I sleep like this a lot, and I don't see what the big deal was - I was comfy!



We were sleepyheads - but it was nice!




("Hey, Bella - do you think we can get her to bring us breakfast in bed?")

1 comment:

Sames Blogs said...

BARK! My mommy and daddy's bed is too high for us to get up on. But when we go on a trip, they let me up for a little bit to snuggle. You are one lucky doggie!
BARK- Sasha the princess